Hello Youth Anglers.
The time has finally come for our MidWest Shootout Championship. We have 140 teams that have qualified as the Best of the Best from the surrounding 4 state area. This is our Mega Tournament and we will be Awarding over $20,000 in Scholarships at this event.
1. 1st flight will be from 7-2 then 15 minutes in between each other flight. 40 boats per flight, We have 4 flights.
2. The fishing tournament is Sunday Sept 9th. We have combined Partnerships with Bass Pros Awesome Outdoor days. This event is on Sept 8 and 9. There will be lots of fun activities for the kids and parents to do until the weigh in begins on Sunday at 2pm.
3. There is No launching at State Park Marina or anywhere on the grounds this Saturday and Sunday. You can use. Moonshine Beach, Old 86, Bass Pro Shops Long Creek Marina and several other areas close by. There are several thousand people with young children that go to the Outdoor Days event and Safety is the main reason for the launch ramps to be shut down.
4. We will be taking off at 7am by the Gas Docks at State Park Marina. This is NOT A LAUNCH AND FISH ANYWHERE TOURNAMENT. Everyone must go by our live well checks.
5. No fishing is allowed in any commercial or gas docks or any other area that is deemed no fishing areas.
6. Pre Fishing is allowed on Saturday.
7. This is a 4 FISH LIMIT……
8. ALL FISH are 15 INCHES…..
9. Short Fish brought to the scales is a Disqualification.
The weigh in address is:
State Park Marina
5272 State Hwy 165 Branson MO 65616
There will be parking at State Park. We do have additional parking across 165 hwy as well. There will be a Trolly to help people get from Bass Pros Outdoor Days and our weigh in event on Sunday. There will be flags and signs to help direct.
Our Essay question for the tournament.
What are some of the Best Ways to help keep our Lakes, Rivers, and Streams clean and why is that important???
Remember we will be drawing these Essays after the weigh in. We will be Awarding $400 Scholarships.
Also we will be drawing for our Raffle Items after the weigh in. You need not be present to win.
We will be setting up around 4pm Saturday if anyone would like to come by and drop off additional Raffle Tickets.
Please Be Safe on your travels and Good Fishing.